Are you going through a time of unexpected or significant change? Big life changes are often unplanned or unexpected. For example the death of someone we love; illness, accident or disability; a traumatic event; relationship breakdown; redundancy. Would you like support to deal with the emotional, mental and physical impact and consequences?
Or do you want to make changes to your life but are unsure how to begin? Are you feeling stuck in some way?
Psychotherapy and Counselling with Rob Francis MBACP
If there’s one thing that’s certain in life, it’s change. Counselling and psychotherapy can offer you a confidential space to explore a specific change you’re facing, along with your attitudes to change and how you can form a more satisfying response that’s right for you.
I can work with you:
- To deal with the emotional, mental and physical impact of external change
- To support you in exploring possibilities, choices and changes you might make
- To navigate and manage yourself through the process of internal and external change
Whatever stage of life we find ourselves and whatever we’re facing, I believe our experience is an ongoing process with which we can meaningfully engage.
If you would like support with making or managing any kind of personal change, please contact me to make an initial appointment to explore this further.
Areas I work with:
- Addiction and Obsessive Behaviour
- Anger Management
- Anxiety and Panic
- Bereavement and Grief
- Change and Transitions
- Family Issues
- Gender and Sexual Diversity
- Relationship Issues
- Self-esteem and Self-worth
- Sexual or Physical Abuse in Childhood
- Sexuality issues and Sexual problems
- Spirituality, Faith & Meaning
- Stress and Overwhelm
Psychotherapy Qualifications and Training:
I have trained at Spectrum, the London humanistic psychotherapy centre, completing their comprehensive training over six years. The courses and qualifications include:
- Spectrum One Year Course in Psychotherapy
- Spectrum Postgraduate Certificate in Psychotherapy
- Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Sexuality
- Childhood Sexual Abuse: Occurrence and Prevention
- Developing Clinical Skills
- Working with Anger
- Reparenting Intensive
I’m listed on the Pink Therapy gender and sexual diversity therapist register.
You can either call or email me. I’m happy to talk on the telephone about any concerns or questions you may have about the process.
I work at Barnsbury Therapy Rooms on Tuesday evenings and Thursday mornings.
I work with individuals and my rate is £60 per 50 minute session.